spacer size=”10″]Challenge yourself and burn calories with Krudar spinning classes. Great for beginners or seasoned athletes, we’ll show you the proper technique to not only get an intense leg exercise but a full body workout. Burning up to 800 calories in each music filled 45-minute class, you’ll achieve your fitness goals in no time. Spinning is an intense, low-impact exercise that allows a great cardiovascular workout, without impact on your joints.Our classes offer a combination of strength, interval and endurance roads, the perfect combination to build a long, lean, strong body. Spinning is a great compliment to the Muay Thai offerings at Krudar. Not only is it a great workout, but it challenges each individual to push themselves to achieve goals they never thought possible.
- Fat Loss
- High Intensity Cardio
- Low Impact on Joints
- Stay Energized and Motivated
- Tone Butt, Quads, and Legs
- Improve Metabolism
- Great for Beginners
- Feel Amazing!
What you will need for spin class :
- Towel– please bring your own towel to class to keep you and your bike dry during your workout.
- Clothing– comfortable, breathable, easy to move in athletic wear is recommended – be prepared to sweat!! Shorts are recommended, however yoga style pants are also great as long as they are not too loose at the bottom to interfere with your ability to pedal.
- Shoes– Spinning specific shoes are a great idea but NOT required. Running shoes are perfectly fine to get a great spin workout. Shoes specifically designed for riding allow the rider to clip in and fasten their shoes to the pedals of the bike. Our bikes are designed with Shimano SPD Cleat systems for those who wish to wear riding shoes.
- Water – trust us you’ll want to bring a water bottle!
*Please see our Master Gym Schedule here
- Included in Premium Membership
- Available as part of the 10 Class Pass